Three Capes Lodge Walk, Tasmania
Three Capes Lodge Walk
Tasman Peninsula, Tasmania, Australia
A boat voyage, dolerite spires and 37,000 years of history form part of the Three Capes Lodge Walk experience. Guests settle in each evening to our architecturally-designed in-park lodges and enjoy Tasmania’s finest eats and drinks on this 46km walking adventure over four days.
Guests will enjoy staying in two lodges over the three nights on the walk. These lodges are the only private accommodation within the Tasman National Park. The exclusive lodges are simple yet sustainable, comfortable and inviting.
The lodges are positioned off the trail in discreet locations, whilst their design responds to the contours of the land. Walkers will enjoy hot showers, generous lounge areas and plush pillows on comfortable beds.
Highlights of the Three Capes Lodge Walk
- A boat voyage, dolerite spires and 37,000 years of history
- A fully-guided walking experience
- Tasmania’s dramatic Tasman Peninsula and the wild Southern Ocean
- Architecturally-designed in-park lodges
- Tasmania’s finest eats and drinks
Hiking Trails proudly operates as an agent for The Three Capes Lodge Walk and can assist guests in booking whilst matching the same pricing as direct bookings.
Three Capes Lodge Walk Overview
- Accessed via Hobart, TAS
- Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Distance: 48km
- Grade: Moderate
- Walk operates: Year round
- Boardwalks, stonework & dry trails through forest/bush
- Group size: Max 14
- Av. Km per day: 12km
- Rates: From AUD $2,790 twin share
Find out more?
Please complete our online enquiry form. Once received we can check availability, answer any questions, and confirm pricing.
The details above are intended to be accurate at the time of publishing but do change over time. Final details should be checked against your quoted itinerary.
Find out more?
Please complete and submit the Enquiry Form below.