5 Reasons to Book the Kumano Kodo with Hiking Trails Pty Ltd
If you’re a non Japanese speaking westerner looking to hike the Kumano Kodo walk in Japan for the first time and you don’t know where to start, here are our top five reasons why we believe you should reach out to us at Hiking Trails…
- We’ve done the walk. Loved it actually. So our recommendations and tips are credible, relevant and trustworthy.
- Booking direct is hard, trust us we’ve done it. Plus how do you choose between one Minshuku or another, let alone town.
- We’re an Aussie based company working with Japanese operators. You get to plan your Kumano Kodo hike in English, in a local time zone, and see it in Aussie Dollars.
- Because we’ve completed the walk ourselves (Mum’s done it three times now and I’m pretty sure there’ll be more) we’re loaded with tips and advice to ensure you enjoy the best bit without the unknown and hassle.
- We make it easy! You get to deal with us and we deal with the local operators.
Yes, booking direct is possible, and we’ve done it. Actually we’ve become quite good at it and we’d like to remove the frustration and let you focus on your walking fitness and getting the gear together you’ll need to ensure your walk is spectacular.
The Kumano Kodo walk in Japan is true bucket-list stuff, and we’re here to offer our experience to help make your experience incredible.